Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Product: Reusable Shopping Tote Bags


I'm excited to announce that we have a new product in stock...reusable shopping tote bags! Aren't they pretty!

They're great to use on a trip to the beach, pool or grocery store. You could even use them as a gift bag for a birthday or shower gift. Plus, they're recyclable, reusable and easy to clean, which makes them even better.

Each bag is 17" high, 13.5" wide and 8.75" deep. I haven't had a chance to add them to the website yet, but they'll be $12.95 each, which includes a name, initial or monogram in your favorite color vinyl.

Here is a close up picture of each design:

Blue Floral:


Brown and Orange Paisley:


Starburst Flowers: 


Purple Circles:


Leopard Print:

Modern Flowers:

I only have a few bags of each design available, so if you're interested in any of the designs above, feel free to send me an e-mail (nicky@stylemarkdesigns.com).


I'm wanting to give away one of the new bags! So tell me, if you had your very own reusable shopping tote bag, what would you put on your bag? Would it be a fun word or phrase or your name or initial? I think I would put "Hi, Cupcake" because I love cupcakes. Tell me your idea by Friday, March 11 by 11:59 p.m. and you could win one of our brand new reusable shopping tote bags! I can't wait to hear everyone's ideas.



-NT

5 comments:

  1. I would put bag-nesia. I am always forgetting my bag. But love to use them. When I remember. Haha. Brigitte Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably put my name or initial on it or maybe my daughter's name/initial, not sure who would get to use it yet!

    Amanda Wills
    a.wills84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bags Nicky! Especially the paisley bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue floral! I would put my initials, CLH. My family calls me that a lot so I love it!

    -Carrie Holland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah Kinsey: Love it! I would simply put our last name "Kinsey" so it could be used by any of us for any purpose!!

    ReplyDelete