Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year. New Blog

I've decided to start a new blog. For some time, I've tried to find a way to intertwine my personal and business life together into one blog. I changed my personal blog to a business blog, but then had trouble coming up with content ideas that weren't repetitive. When I made the blog change, I then missed talking about things happening in my personal life. Plus, coming up with a cute blog name isn't as easy it looks!

A few weeks ago, I read this blog post and Jess' advice really hit home.

I just needed to relax, stop worrying and just be me. 

So, that's exactly what you'll get on this blog. I'll talk about my life as a wife, friend and small business owner...plus everything in between! It will be a modge podge of information, but I hope you'll find some of it useful.

-N

1 comment: